The Muslim Public Service Network has received some great publicity and accolades from around the country. Check back often for new announcements and coverage of our successful programs promoting civic engagement!
- Voice of America (Afghan Service) - 9/11/2011, "Muslims in Public Service"
- CNN.com - 9/2/2011, "My Take: Muslims deepened their American roots after 9/11"
- Voice of America - 7/22/2011, "Young Muslim-American Leaders on the Rise"
- m100 Foundation - 9/1/2010, "Ninth 30/30 Grant Awarded To Muslim Public Service Network"
- Buxton Initiative - 6/17/2010, "Buxton CEO Visits Muslim Public Service Network"
- altmuslimah.com - 11/20/2009, "Creating a space for healthy gender relations"
- Washington Post - 5/23/2009, "A Place to Explore Muslim Life"
- San Francisco Chronicle - 8/23/2008, "Muslims work around prejudice in politics"
- Catholic News Service - 12/10/2007, "U.S. women tell Italians about sharing Islam with Christians"
- The Eagle - 9/12/2007, "Religious groups march for unity"
- National Public Radio (NPR) - 7/19/2007, "Talk of the Nation"
- Southern California InFocus - 11/5/2006, "Muslim Youth Enter Political Arena"
- Washington Report on Middle East Affairs - 10/1/2001, "Muslim Student Network Building Foundations for Tomorrow"
- Muslim Public Affairs Council, "MPAC Special Report: Religion & Identity of Muslim American Youth. Post-London Attacks"
- 8.30.07 - Minaret of Freedom Institute, "Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism in Western Muslim Communities: Lessons Learned for America"
- 2007 - The Chicago Council on Global Affairs, "Strengthening America: The Civic and Political Integration of Muslim Americans"
- 2007 - Department of Homeland Security, "Report to Congress on the Department of Homeland Security Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties"